Please submit a copy of your GA Driver’s License with application.
Building Service Worker/Custodial / Housekeeping - Full Time Position
White County will be accepting applications for a Building Service Worker position.This position’s duties will concentrate on custodial and housekeeping duties.This position is open until filled. Complete job description and applications are available during working hours at the White County Commissioners Office, 1235 Helen Hwy Cleveland, Georgia 30528 (706) 865-2235. Qualified candidates must have an acceptable driving record, be able to pass a background check and drug/alcohol testing. This is a full time position offering comparable wages and full benefits. White County is an equal opportunity employer.Applications are subject to open records law
E/911 Communications Officer
When Seconds Count…. Count On Us
White County will be accepting applications for the position of Communications Officer to work at the E/911 Center. Applicants must be able to work 12 hour shifts including nights and weekends and travel to training as required. Entry level pay for this position is $15.35 per hour.Complete job description and applications are available 8 am – 5 pm, Mon-Fri at the White County Commissioners Office, 1235 Helen Hwy, Cleveland, Georgia 30528 (706) 865-2235 or at www.whitecounty.net. This position is open until filled. Successful applicant must be able to pass a background investigation drug/alcohol test, and a pre-employment assessment.This is a full time position offering comparable wages and full benefits. White County is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum Qualifications of Standards Required for Performing Essential Job Functions:
- Georgia Firefighters Standards and Training Council
- Firefighter Certification Requirement: O.C.G.A 25-4-8At least 18 years of age;
- Not have been convicted of a felony within 10 years prior to employment;
- Have good moral character as determined by investigation under procedure approved by the Council;
- Be fingerprinted and a search made of local, state and national fingerprint files to disclose any criminal record;
- Be in good physical condition as determined by a medical examination and successfully pass the minimum physical agility requirements as established by the Council;
- Possess a high school diploma or general education development equivalency.
- Successfully challenge the Georgia Firefighters Certification Examination
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
White County - Part-Time Firefighter
White County is currently accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Firefighter.
Application and complete job description are available at the White County Board of Commissioners Office 1235 Helen Hwy Cleveland, GA
This position is Open Until Filled.
This part time position can work up to 20 hours a week with assigned shifts.
Qualified candidates must possess the following: GA State Firefighter or NPQ1 Certification, Class A, B, or F Georgia Driver’s License, and must be a First Responder or higher. Copies of certifications, including ICS certificates and proof of State of GA Firefighter Standards and Training compliance must be submitted with application.
Successful candidate must pass a background check, drug screen, physical ability test, pre-employment physical, and have an acceptable driving record. Applications are subject to the open records law. EOE