Welcome to the Magistrate Court of White County. Our goal is to provide a
user friendly environment that will help you understand who we are and the
role the Magistrate Court plays in the overall judicial system. Please click
on the links below to access these resources:
- About Us — Get to know who serves you in the Magistrate Court. Meet the
judges, clerk, and staff.
- Services — Find out what the Magistrate Court offers to merchants and
individuals. Learn more about small claims, ordinance violations, bad checks,
criminal warrants, personal property foreclosures, dispossessory actions,
garnishments, abandoned motor vehicles, and how to
- Court Calendars — If you have a case before this Court, this page will assist
you in determining when and where the hearing will be held.
- Civil Forms — This page will give you access to the most recently updated
civil forms utilized by the Magistrate Court of White County.
- Criminal Forms — This page will give you access to all the most recently
updated criminal forms utilized by the Magistrate Court of White County.
- FAQs - Find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
To contact us: